ATTENTION, WHOVIANS! (For the uninitiated, that is not something Jay-Z yells at the beginning of a song, it’s a name for Doctor Who fans)
Our VOD riff of Dr. Who and the Daleks is now available!
So, drug kingpin Leslie Nielsen needs to smuggle $1000s worth of [drugs] into the United States through the US/Mexican border. Now in spite of this a practice being done by people all of the time even today, let alone in the 1970s, Leslie Nielsen decides to go with the most convoluted plan possible.
First, he signs up Evel’s protoge in order to lure him away from the stunt-bike king.
Knowing that Evel is one to “forgive and forget” he knew Evel would welcome the kid back with open arms. So once some time has passed and the kid is comfortable with him and has something of reputation himself Nielsen begins the next phase(s) of his plan:
1. Get Knievel to agree to a jump-stunt in Mexico.
2. Build exact duplicates of Evel’s traveling RV/truck and stunt bike.
3. Load the duplicate RV/truck with [drugs] hidden inside of it.
4. Rig the duplicate stunt-bike with a remotely operated explosive.
5. Swap out the actual stunt bike with the explosive duplicate.
6. Let Knievel perform his stunt as planned and detonate the explosive as he lands.
7. Although he’s survived numerous stunts over time, has broken every bone in his body and has recovered from a month-long coma hope that this explosion/crash kills Evel.
8. Gain possession over Knievel’s body by somehow overruling his staff and any family he may have.
9. Get his body into the drug-loaded duplicate truck.
10. Drive his body in the truck over the US/Mexico border.
11. Assume that customs/border security won’t search the truck out of respect for the dead.
Is it me or is this a pretty complicated and involved plan? There’s got to be better ways to sneak drugs into the country.
Via Trekker4747 on the RiffTrax Forum